Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem about distance from earth

At 02:40 AM 12/19/2005, dademarino wrote:

>-how specific the distance from earth to which the two rooms are found?

Should not make any difference

>-I have not inserted ground temperatures.Is it possible that the
>simulation is influenced from the ground temperatures of default of the
>EPW weather file?

If you have used ground as your other side on any surface, there will
be ground temperatures assumed.  These do not come from the EPW
weather file at all.  (Reference the auxiliary programs document that
talks about EPW ground temperature calculation and use).  Reference
the IORef or the .eio file to determine what ground temperatures, if
any, are being used in the simulation.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list