Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] example 5ZoneTDV.idf - missing input csv-file

Yes, there is an issue with Schedule:File:Comma that is being resolved.

(i.e. I don't think we knew in time to put it in the interim release).

The TDV files are available.  I can put them up in the support group
area in zip format but that doesn't resolve the "off by one"
problem.  It's a product of EnergyPlus ALWAYS using 366 days in the
schedule and when the Schedule:File:Comma was put it, it only used
365 days.  I'm not sure there is a workaround until we issue the next release.

There is also a problem if you have no records "to skip".  The
currect release always skips at least one record.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team