[EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Exchangers in E+

Hello all,

Can HEAT EXCHANGER:PLATE FREE COOLING be used in a hot water loop to
emulate a pickup hot water system linked to a boiler which is meant
to supplement water supplied to a underfloor heating system (the
water supplied to this system is supplied by a heat pump under
normal plant conditions)?

I understand from the input/output reference that it is an object
that is meant to link condenser loops together, however I have 3
heat exchangers in my system that I would like to simulate

(1)	dump heat from a refrigeration circuit onto the inlet of a
heat pump circuit
(2)	dump heat from a solar circuit (to avoid the circuit over-
heating) to a the inlet of a heat pump to avoid overheating
(3)	supplement hot water to a underfloor heating circuit IF the
heat pump does not provide enough hot water

Are these possible in E+

Kind regards

-Elmer