Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Blinds Schedules

There is no bug regarding this. Because i have tried and i have got correct results. In window blind control you would have kept it as 'fixed slate angle', there is one more option called 'scheduled slat angle', which you may have to select. Try this and let me know

Peter G Loutzenhiser <post@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Dear All,

I am simulating exterior blinds and am wanting to
schedule the slat angles.  I have implements a
schedule that contains numeric values of either
135° or 90° reading an external *.csv file.  When
I look at the output slat angle, I always get the
maximum slat angle (180°) instead of what I am
scheduling in.  Is this a bug or I am doing something incorrectly?

Many thanks,
Peter Loutzenhiser

        Cad software program   Wedding program software   Backup software program     Maintenance program software   Email software program   Medical software program