Von: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Rory Walsh
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2006 22:16
An: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Simple Night + Day Ventilation

Hello

I would like to implement the following ventilation control strategy for a
single zone in energyplus.

Daytime 08.00 - 16.00  Ventilate at 3ACH if the internal temperature is
above 22C.

Nighttime 16.00 - 08.00 Ventilate at 2ACH if the internal temperature is
above 20C.

I have been able to implement Daytime ventilation and Nighttime ventilation
by setting up two Ventilation Objects.
But can only get one of these ventilation controls to work at a time.
ie in the results, ventilation only occurs at night but not during the day,
or vice versa.

Is it possible to get both control strategies to work using simple
ventilation objects.

Thanks again

Rory

Rory Walsh
UCD Energy Research Group
School of Architecture, Landscape & Civil Engineering University College
Dublin Richview, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
http://erg.ucd.ie

Tel:    +353-1-716 2682
Fax:    +353-1-283 8908

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.