[EnergyPlus_Support] WaterToAir Heat Pump for Cold Stores

Oh dear, this is getting a bit embarrassing? the quantity of `help-me'
e-mails that seem to be proliferating from my user ID is dominating
the month of February!!!! Please excuse the plethora of e-mails but I
do hope they help people in the future?

My latest question is soliciting help in simulating water-to-air heat
pumps for a cold store. My problem is that the air is not taken from
the cold store itself (or indeed from the exterior) but from the
adjoining hallway (it is a wall-mounted unit).

The room must be maintained at 5oC.
The hallway is maintained at 18oC.
The heat pump is supplied with chilled water at 10oC.
The room itself is quite small but the Heat Pump will use quite a bit
of energy.

I am familiar enough with E+ to recognise that this may be a painful
emulation as E+ performs a heat balance on a zone and that the recirc
air must come from the zone in which it is serving in any given air
loop. Is there any way around this or does anyone have any suggestions?

Kind regards

-Elmer