[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Main Branch Cooling Coil and Heating Coil Control Nodes

Hi Mike,

Thank yoiu for your prompt answer. Just so I know for future systems,
do you have to use the SET POINT MANAGER:MIXED AIR even though the
system is set up to take 100% fresh air?

Kind regards

-Elmer

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@...> wrote:

> EnergyPlus controllers all have a finite control tolerance
(specified in the
> controller object), so the control is not perfect.  My guess is that
the
> heating and cooling coil controllers are battling each other.
>
> If I understand your application correctly, SET POINT MANAGER:SINGLE
ZONE