RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Plant loop objects

Richard,

Thanks for the response to use a single plant loop.
There is a problem using a single pump on the supply side, as this would not
represent a real situation where each group of rooms had its own pump.

I am trying to represent a zoned heating system.  We use individual rooms as
Eplus zones.  Our groups of rooms would each have a pump, then these main
demand side pipes (each with a pump)  would all be joined together to be
served by the single plant object, as you have advised.

Is it ok to have pumps on the demand side?

Thanks for your advice so far.

Tony Baxter