[EnergyPlus_Support] trouble in converting weather data (*.csv) by EXCEL

Hi,

I have a same problem with the weather converter as below. I
searched the database and found a guy ever handled it.

First, I convert the weather file (*.epw) to csv format by
WeatherConverter.
After altering the dry bulb temperature in the EXCEL program, I saved
the file in the format of csv (comma-seperated value).
Then I tried to convert the *.csv back to epw format, but it failed.
The message showed `Errors occurred in processing`.
There is no problem in converting the file (*.csv) that created by
the
WeatherConverter back to epw foramt,
but once I altered the data and saved the file through the EXCEL, the
conversion will fail.
Is there any thing wrong when I doing the procress of weather
conversion?
****
It worked out finally.
The problem was that when I open the file by Excel,
the data in the `Data Periods` line was shown with some chinese
characters.
So once I changed to 12/31 as you wrote, there is no problem for me
do the weather conversion.
Thank you very much.

But I tried this way, and could not tranform the chinese character
to the format 12/31. A format like this for the cell was not able to
be found. Direct modification would fail.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Eric