[EnergyPlus_Support] Coil load errors

I have just uploaded a file to support of a building set to 20-23°C. These
set-points are not being achieved. Temperatures range from 18-27°C just
looking at the first few days of July. There is one particular error I am
having trouble getting rid of which could cause this:

Warning ** The design coil load is zero for COIL:Water:SimpleHeating Zone 1
Reheat Coil ** The autosize value for max flow rate is zero ** To change
this, input a value for UA, change the heating design day, or lower the
system heating design supply air temperature.

Changing the UA has no effect, nor does the heating design day. If the
system heating design supply air temperature is changed in system sizing,
that has also been tried. Any ideas?

Sam