[EnergyPlus_Support] E+ crashed suddenly

Hi!

Trying to solve the problem with the outside air, I am using a VAV
system together with an exhaust fan but, the program crashes when
performing the zone sizing and without any errors reported.
Using the "Pause During Simulation" option, the routine in list is:
_fans_mp_simzonee
_fans_mp_simulate
_zoneequipmentman
_sizingmanager_mp
_simulationmanage

I read in previous messages that it could be a convergence problem, but
it also did not work out...

Does any one have a clue?

Thanks
Petra