Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Furnace with High Humidity Control

Suggest looking at the example input data file
FurnaceWithDXSystemRHcontrol.idf, and comparing it to your input file.

I assume that you set the "High Humidity Control" field in object
FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL to "YES" in your input file.

If that doesn't help you find the problem, then upload your file to the
"Problem_Submittals" folder at
and we'll take a look at it.