RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A simple example to wrap EnergyPlus into a web-based application?

We (at NREL) are working on a simple EnergyPlus web interface, but our application runs the program remotely on a server, not on your desktop machine (which is what it sounds like you want to do).  We have not tried to trigger an EXE or DLL to run on the local desktop, so there are no examples and I'm afraid you are on your own.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of kevinzmo
	Sent: Tue 3/28/2006 3:44 PM
	To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A simple example to wrap EnergyPlus into a web-based application?

	If someone can show us how to wrap EnergyPlus into a web page, i.e.,
	running EnergyPlus by pressing a radio button, that'll be great. Then we
	can focus on other important functions.

	--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fred buhl <wfbuhl@...>

	=
	> >====
	> >
	> >
	> >>Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
	> >>EnergyPlus Testing and Support
	> >>EnergyPlus-Support@
	> >>
	> >>
	> >>
	> >
	> >
	> >
	> >
	> >
	> >
	> >
	> >The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
	> >http://www.energyplus.gov
	> >
	> >The group web site is:
	> >
	> >Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
	appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

	> >EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open
	EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the "search" button.

	> >Yahoo! Groups Links

  _____

	YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

	*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

  _____