[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: problem with opening factor 4

As nobody could understand my question i'm going tot ry to make it
more understandable. :)

Every time I use "opening factor #4" in the field "COMIS AIR FLOW:
opening" i get the following error:

** Severe  ** &-WI:  *WI_0002_1:  Last line in the table must be for
open factor 1.0 or line with filter data is missing !

The problem is that i even get this error if my open factor in the
last line of the table is 1!  Filling in the pollutant filter
efficiency doesn't help either.
Is this a bug in EP or do i forget to fill in something in another field?

Hope anyone understands the question now

greetings,
Sebastian