[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Oversizing in a heating coil

Hi all,

I'm sure it is something small, but I cannot spot it. I've uploaded
the problem to the files section (in Problem submittals). It's
called in 'AA2.idf'. If anyone has the time, I would appreciate the
help.

Kind regards

-Elmer

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elmer Morrissey"