Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Run without EP-Launch

At 01:09 AM 4/27/2006, daiounomiso wrote:
>However, it was incomplete at first,
>when I tested EnergyPlus run using RunEPlus.bat.
>I guess that the incomplete run because
>line 170[if exist in.idf %program_path%ExpandObjects] and
>line 190[IF NOT EXIST expandedidf.err  %program_path%%program_name%]
>in RunEPlus.bat were not able to run correctly.
>It seemed that ExpandObjects.exe and EnergyPlus.exe
>could not recognize a blank in their path.
>They seemed to recognize [C:\Program Files\EnergyPlusV1-2-3]=
>[C:\Program].

That's probably a deficiency in our RunEPlus batch file.  I'll try to
test it out and upload a better one in the files area that will deal
with spaces in the path name.

>Anyway, EnergyPlus should install into [C:\EnergyPlusV1-2-3]!
>Should I understand so ?

If you install it into a place where you have no spaces in the path
name, you will probably be okay.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list