[EnergyPlus_Support] film coefficients

Dear all,

I tried to use the 'convection coefficients: multiple
surfaces' under 'advanced surface concepts' to use the
coefficients of the Heat transfer norms of our country
and compare the results with calculated film
coefficients within energyplus.
When I look at the results in the .eio file for the
nominal U-value w/o and with film coefficients for
both cases (calculated and input values) the results
are identical. How is this possible? Do I have to
input somewhere in the idf file that the input values
under 'convection coefficients: multiple surfaces'
should be used?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Karen