[EnergyPlus_Support] Ground Heat Transfer Programs

The exerpt from the Command Prompt, pasted below, shows what happens
when I attempt to run the Slab program with the sample
model "slabsample" and the weather file "USA_IL_Chicago-
Ohare_TMY2.epw". I have modified the "RunSlab" batch file as
follows.
---------
 :Instructions:
:  Complete the following path and program names.
:  path names must have a following \ or errors will happen
 set program_path=C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0\PreProcess\GrndTempCalc\
 set program_name=Slab.exe
 set input_path=C:\Documents and Settings\merid.aboye\My
Documents\projects\E-Plus Models\P-586\slab temperature\
 set output_path=C:\Documents and Settings\merid.aboye\My
Documents\projects\E-Plus Models\P-586\slab temperature\
 set weather_path=C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0\WeatherData\
--------

"Slabsample" is located in the "input" folder while "USA_IL_Chicago-
Ohare_TMY2.epw" is in the folder listed under "weather_path".
Can someone please interpret the error message shown below? Thank
you for the help.

Merid

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

G:\>c:

C:\>cd\energyplusv1-3-0

C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0>cd preprocess\grndtempcalc

C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0\PreProcess\GrndTempCalc>runslab slabexample
USA_IL_Chicago-O
hare_TMY2
===== runslab (Run Slab Temperature Generation) ===== Start =====
Running C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0\PreProcess\GrndTempCalc\Slab.exe
Input File  : C:\Documents and Settings\merid.aboye\My
Documents\projects\E-Plus
 Models\P-586\slab temperature\slabexample.idf
Output File : C:\Documents and Settings\merid.aboye\My
Documents\projects\E-Plus
 Models\P-586\slab temperature\slabexample.gtp C:\Documents and
Settings\merid.a
boye\My Documents\projects\E-Plus Models\P-586\slab
temperature\slabexample.ger
(if errors)
Weather File: C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0\WeatherData\USA_IL_Chicago-
Ohare_TMY2.epw
Checking Files...
'and' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'and' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
        1 file(s) copied.
Begin Slab Temperature Calculation processing . . .
 Begin Ground Temp Calculations
 Completed Reading Weather File
 Area to Perimeter Ratio selected
 Auto Size Grid Selected
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
Removing extra files . . .
===== runslab slabexample ===== Complete =====

C:\EnergyPlusV1-3-0\PreProcess\GrndTempCalc>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM