[EnergyPlus_Support] Zone heating loads and heating meter not equal

I have just uploaded a file called "DESIGN_DAY_WEATHERFILE" that works fine,
except that the sum of the zone heating loads in the output file (total
water heating coil energy for 25 zones) does not equal the "Heating:
Electricity" meter, which is the same value as the boiler electricity once
converted to kWh. The same occurs with cooling (sum of total water cooling
coil rate vs cooling:electricity). With the file I have sent, the sum of the
heating coils is 1.06 of the heating meter (should be 1.00) and the sum of
the cooling coils is 0.47 (should be 0.33 due to a COP of 3 being used).

I have noticed I can bring the zone heating load sum more into line with the
heating meter by changing the maximum and minimum supply temperatures in the
autosizing inputs, but the values diverge again if I make a major design
change.

The file was set up in version 1.2.3

Is the sum of the zone heating loads independent from the weather file? Is
there some other reason this occurs?  Thanks in advance

Sam Roose

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM