[EnergyPlus_Support] "OtherSideCoefficients" object for windows - error

Ho all,

I was trying to set up the outside surface temperature for a surface that has a
window (and the same temperature for the window) and I get the following error.
Any idea of what am I doing wrong?

   ** Severe  ** GetHTSubSurfaceData: Other side coefficients are not allowed
with windows. Surface=SURF-7:ROOM
   **  Fatal  ** Fatal error discovered in GetSurfaceData, see previous messages

However, it seems from the documentation that we are allowed to use the
"OtherSideCoefficients" object for windows.

Regards,

Georgios

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM