[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Vented PV Cavity

Dear Brent Griffith,

Thanks for your reply!

In my case, there is a 3-story building. The west-facing facades at
the 2nd and 3rd floor were attached with vented PV panels.

Files related to the PV panels were uploaded ("For enquiry to
EnergyPlus.zip"). There are 3 word document files and the related
items were highlighted in green color. The other files can be opened
with TextPad.

The surface material of the exterior wall is "glass". You can see
the details (highlighted in green color) in "construction_material
(IDF file).doc".

If there is any more information I should give you, please ask me to
do so.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Tony LAM