Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Standard vs. Daylight Saving Time

Yes.  That is correct.  Weather data files are in standard time so that every
day in the weather file is 24 hrs.  Otherwise there would be a 25 hr day in the
fall and a 23 hr day in the spring.

Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM