[EnergyPlus_Support] error message

Hi everybody,

  I am trying to run EPlus in Linux - version 1.3 - it is a huge building 107 zones with full shading, but it is always crashing. Can anybody give me a hand about why this is happenning?

  Thanks for the help

  Clarice

  The message I get is the following one:

  runit Birds_new_ecotect_exportexp London_2001_refurbishedCSV
  =============== EnergyPlus =================
  Input file : Birds_new_ecotect_exportexp.idf
  ExpandObjects Started.
  No expanded file generated.
  ExpandObjects Finished. Time: 0.510
  =============== EnergyPlus =================
  Input file : Birds_new_ecotect_exportexp.idf
  Weather file: London_2001_refurbishedCSV.epw
  Missing Energy+.ini
  EnergyPlus Starting
  EnergyPlus, Linux Version 1.3.0.018
  Initializing New Environment Parameters
  Warming up {1}
  Initializing Response Factors
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_CURTAIN_WALL", Construction #1
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_INT_WALL", Construction #2
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_INT_SOLID_WALL", Construction #3
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_GROUNDFLOOR", Construction #4
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_GROUNDFLOOR", Construction #4
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_SUSPFLOOR", Construction #5
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_ROOF", Construction #6
  Calculating CTFs for "BIRDS_ROOF", Construction #6
  Initializing Window Optical Properties
  Initializing Solar Calculations
  jwe0912i-u line 1391 The dynamic area cannot be reserved because of insufficient area. The used size is 02097152KB. The required size is 00024704KB.
  File 'eplusout.end' does not exist.
  ReadVarsESO program starting.
  too many variables requested, will go with first 255
  EOF encountered during read of ESO header records
  probable EnergyPlus error condition -- check eplusout.err
  ReadVarsESO program terminated.
  ReadVars Run Time=00hr 00min 0.00sec
  ReadVarsESO program starting.
  EOF encountered during read of ESO header records
  probable EnergyPlus error condition -- check eplusout.err
  ReadVarsESO program terminated.
  ReadVars Run Time=00hr 00min 0.00sec
  Started HVAC Diagram
  Complete