[EnergyPlus_Support] Air flow rate warning

Dear All,

  I am attempting to model a 5 zone 10 storey building's HVAC system using the COMPACT HVAC input. As far as I can see I have set up the system in the manner as the COMPACT:HVAC 5 Zone VAV water cooled example file however when I go to run the model I get the following severe error message for each of the 15 zones as follows (5 zones the ground floor, middle floors and top floor):

  Invalid Number in Numeric Field#1 (Maximum air flow rate), value=SPACEG-1 DAMPER INLET, in SINGLE DUCT:VAV:REHEAT=SPACEG-1 VAV REHEAT
   ************* IDF Context for following error/warning message:
   *************   6021 SINGLE DUCT:VAV:REHEAT,
   *************   6022   SPACEG-2 VAV Reheat,                                     !
   *************   6023   COMPACT HVAC-ALWAYS 1,                                   !
   *************   6024   SPACEG-2 Damper Outlet,                                  !
   *************   6025   SPACEG-2 Zone Equip Inlet,                               !
   *************   6026   SPACEG-2 Damper Inlet,

  When I alter the reheat type from electric to hot water or none, 2 severe errors appear as follows:

    ************* IDF Context for following error/warning message:
   *************   6178 SINGLE DUCT:VAV:REHEAT,
   *************   6179   SPACEG-5 VAV Reheat,                                     !
   *************   6180   COMPACT HVAC-ALWAYS 1,                                   !
   *************   6181   SPACEG-5 Damper Outlet,                                  !
   *************   6182   SPACEG-5 Zone Equip Inlet,                               !
   *************   6183   SPACEG-5 Damper Inlet,                                   !-
   ** Severe  ** Invalid Number in Numeric Field#1 (Maximum air flow rate), value=SPACEG-5 DAMPER INLET, in SINGLE DUCT:VAV:REHEAT=SPACEG-5 VAV REHEAT
   ** Severe  ** Possible incorrect IDD File
   **   ~~~   ** IDD Version:"IDD_Version 1.3.0.018"
   **   ~~~   ** Possible Invalid Numerics or other problems
   **  Fatal  ** Errors occurred on processing IDF file. Preceding condition(s) cause termination.
   ************* EnergyPlus Terminated--Fatal Error Detected. 0 Warning; 2 Severe Errors

  I have adjusted the air flow rate to see if this gets rid of the error but to no avail. Does anybody have any ideas as to how I may solve this?

  Kind Regards,
  Kevin