Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air flow rate warning

Linda,

  Please find the attached file. It now appears that when I specify Electric reheat the warning now appears and when I specify either no reheat or hot water reheat the program crashes.

  Regards,
  Kevin

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          You can send the input file directly to me and I'll see if it happens here.

The experts on this are gone home until tomorrow.

At 05:23 PM 8/21/2006, Kevin Burke wrote:

>Thanks for your help Linda. I have done as you said and it appears
>to have uploaded but I am still getting the same message!
>
>Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list