RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Should I model the plenum?

Kir,

You can use DesignBuilder for modeling your building including the plenum
fairly quick. DesignBuilder lets you export the idf file which you can
modify if needed.

Full functional 30 days trial version can be downloaded from:

http://www.designbuildersoftware.com/designbuilder.php

Mahabir

  _____