[EnergyPlus_Support] Unit Air Inlet Node

Hi,

  I am getting a "Severe Error" that states that a node in my Supply Air Path does not connect to a component.  The node is the inlet node to the Unit Air and the outlet node to the Zone Supply Air Splitter.  I've checked and rechecked and cannot find what I am doing wrong.  Any suggestions?  Thank you!!

  Judy Peters
  St. Cloud State University