Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Chiller Simulation

Ronald,
In order to do an annual simulation, you need to add a "RUN CONTROL"
object (allows you to turn on or off the sizing runs and design day
runs) and a 'RUN  PERIOD" object in the input file. Refer I/O
reference for more details on this object. Also you need a weather
file to do an annual simulation.

Thanks
Sankar