From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elmer Morrissey
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:46 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling a zone without affecting humidity

Hello all,

Is there any object in E+ whereby I can cool the zone without
affecting the moisture content in any way. I was hoping to use
something like a chilled beam.

I want to simulate the performance of a heat recovery unit, however
the supply conditions are 26C. Despite this, the zone is actually
maintained at 21C. Is there object that I can use? I tried using a
negative number in the Gains section but it made E+ crash!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if it can't be done,
could you tell me that too.

Kind regards

-Elmer