Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Report Variable Definitions

Refer to the InputOutputReference document for a complete description:

        Blind/Glass System Beam-Beam Solar Transmittance []

The fraction of exterior beam solar radiation incident on an exterior
window with a blind (excluding window frame, if present) that is
transmitted through the blind/glass system as beam solar radiation.
Depends on various factors, including type of glass; solar incidence
angle; slat angle, width, separation, and thickness; and horizontal
solar profile angle (for blinds with horizontal slats) or vertical solar
profile angle (for blinds with vertical slats).

        Blind/Glass System Diffuse-Diffuse Solar Transmittance []

The fraction of exterior diffuse solar radiation incident on an exterior
window with a blind (excluding window frame, if present) that is
transmitted through the blind/glass system as diffuse solar radiation.
Depends on various factors, including type of glass and slat angle,
width, separation, thickness and reflectance. For blinds with a fixed
slat angle the transmittance value reported here will be constant.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years