[EnergyPlus_Support] Entering in Measured Daylight Factors

The DOE2.1e program allowed for the user to input measured daylight
factors (interior/exterior illuminance) for various solar altitudes and
cloud covers. We have daylight factor data from intensive radiance
modeling and would like to do the same in the E+ program.  From the 3
different means of entering information, the Daylighting:Simple seems as
the only way to do this by using EPW weather data to preprocess the
fraction of beam radiation entering the interior space in a spread sheet
program and then input for each hour of the year.

Please let me know if this is only way to do this and any
recommendations on making it work correctly.  If there is a way to use
the analysis similar to DOE2.1e, please let me know.

Ian Doebber

Arup