Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question on Concurrent/Multithread programming

hello all,
  I've got a question concerning the conversion between the .eio file into xls file, when I run ReadvarsEco.exe as explained in the input_output documentation, I did't get any spreadsheet output file (in order to see in excel) , I've just get a flash of when I ran the program.  Anyone has an idea about that? Thanks
  cheers
  Jun

kevinzmo <kmo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          We're working on an online tool that uses EnergyPlus as backend
simulation engine. One question just came out...does EnergyPlus
executable file allows concurrent simulations? If so, how? Any clue in
the Manual? Thanks.