[EnergyPlus_Support] heating and cooling loads

Dear EnergyPlus Group,

  I am having difficulty with a file that you have been kind enough to help me with in the past.   The file runs without any severe errors but generates a warning that states the basement zones show zero heating/cooling loads.  Also, the remaining zones are not able to achieve their design temperatures.   I

  I have checked and rechecked the schedules etc and cannot seem to find my error.  Any help you could give me would be much appreciated!

  Sincerely yours,
  Judy Peters