From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ooikoonbeng2004
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 3:33 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Comfort

Thanks to Brent Griffith and Linda for the kind responses.

Correct me if i am wrong, some of these variables (personal,
environmental or physiological) are taken into account by EnergyPlus
in four schedules - Activity Level Schedule, Work Efficiency Schedule,
Clothing Schedule and Air Velocity Schedule. The rest are entered
directly into the fields of their respective objects. There are three
of these objects, Fanger, Pierce and KSU (named after the researchers
or place of research) that EnergyPlus has made available for users to
pick as their definition of comfort.
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support%40yahoogroups.com> , "ooikoonbeng2004"