[EnergyPlus_Support] Lost files

Dear from Support group,
I have a question that is not so clever. In the spring last year I had
contacted you to help me about using the heat recovery wheel and
sizing the coil. You gave me really some good tips. In addition, I had
loaded my file with the same example. Before some time I have changed
my PC. Now it seems that I have lost the folder with all the
explanations and E+ files for that example. Before few minutes I have
checked on the Yahoo Support if there I can find an example of my
file. But it seems that you had deleted the folder Files and keep the
most important.
I would like to ask you if you have on the disk or somewhere the
possibility to still keep the old files. If you have it, is it
possible to find my old files?

Thank you in advance!

Natasa