[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Lost files

Dear,
Now I have found my e-mail to you from May. I sent to you a *.doc
document. The name of the file is Information flow diagram for
COIL.doc. Now I can remember better, that I had asked you about the
advice.
It would be very nice if you can find this file too.
For the entire folder with my study on the recovery unit I will ask
the administrator. Maybe he can help me.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes!

Natasa M.Djuric

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...>