[EnergyPlus_Support] a problem of export dxf in E+

I am now trying to build a model with E+. I have finished inputing surface
geometryies. And I want to know how it look like. Whether it is like the
building I want to model. So I tried to create dxf in EP-Lauch. But a error
message came up. The error message is shown in attachment. I don't know why.
And I check, there is no errors, but only some warnings in my input file .

I want to know if I can not export dxf file , does it mean the model is
error? How to fix this problem?Thank you

--
Yours
Nicole Chen