[EnergyPlus_Support] some strange things about the chiller control

Hi guys,

When using ¡®Plant Operation Schemes¡¯ to control the chillers, usually I choose Cooling Load Range Based Operation. But when I setLoadRange (Lower) Upper Limit according to the capacity of the chillers, the electricity consumption of chillers are very strange. Then I set the limits as 10 times of the capacity. Then the results seem very ¡®normal¡¯.
For example, if the capacity of one chiller is 2813,000 W, my code should be like the following way to make the running successful.
Why??

!-  === ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: COOLINGLOADRANGE BASED OPERATION ===

COOLINGLOADRANGE BASED OPERATION,
   Chilled water loop Chiller Operation All Hours, !- Name
   0,                      !-LoadRange Lower Limit 1 {W}
   28130000,               !-LoadRange Upper Limit 1 {W}
   One Chiller,            !- Priority Control Equip List Name 1
   28130000,               !-LoadRange Lower Limit 2 {W}
   56260000,               !-LoadRange Upper Limit 2 {W}
   Two Chillers,           !- Priority Control Equip List Name 2
   56260000,               !-LoadRange Lower Limit 3 {W}
   9000000000,             !-LoadRange Upper Limit 3 {W}
   Chilled water loop All Chillers; !- Priority Control Equip List Name 3