[EnergyPlus_Support] What is the accurate component name?

I've simulated DOAS. But I found 15 sever errors and 37 warnings.
Befor runing the simulation, I've refered to example in Energyplus
example file and entered component name at the Com Type and Com Name.
What's the problem is? I really don't know the accurate component
name.
I experienced this problem during last several attempts.
Please let me know the way to solve this problem

   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=OA SYSTEM
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=OUTSIDE AIR SYSTEM
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=AIR LOOP MAIN BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=COIL:WATER DETAILEDFLATCOOLING
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=DETAILED COOLING COIL
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=COOLING COIL BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=LITTLE CHILLER
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=CHILLER:CONST COP
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=LITTLE CHILLER BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=PUCHASED:CHILLER WATER
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=PURCHASED COOLING
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=PURCHASED  COOLING BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=LITTLE CHILLER
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=CHILLER:CONST COP
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=LITTLE CHILLER CONDENSER BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=CONDENSER DEMAND OUTELT PIPE
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=PIPE
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=CONDENSER DEMAND OUTLET BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=PURCHASED HOT WATER
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=PURCHASED HEATING
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=HEATING PURCHASED HOT WATER BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=HEATING SUPPLY OUTELT
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=PIPE
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=HEATING SUPPLY OUTLET BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Name
input=REHEAT OUTLET BRANCH
   **   ~~~   ** Component type=PIPE
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=REHEAT OUTELT BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=COIL:WATER SIMPLEHEATING
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=REHEAT COIL ZONE152
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=ZONE 152 REHEAT BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=COIL:WATER SIMPLEHEATING
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=REHEAT COIL ZONE50
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=ZONE 50 REHEAT BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=COIL:WATER SIMPLEHEATING
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=REHEAT COIL ZONE82
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=ZONE 82 REHEAT BRANCH
   ** Severe  ** During Branch Input, Invalid Component Type
input=COIL:WATER SIMPLEHEATING
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=REHEAT COIL ZONE159
   **   ~~~   ** Occurs on Branch=ZONE 159 REHEAT BRANCH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM