Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] --- Total heating and cooling Energy Demand

Zone/Sys Sensible Heating Energy and Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Energy report
the heating/cooling delivered by the HVAC system to the zones.  These include
infiltration loads, but not the loads for conditioning outside air delivered by
the HVAC system.  Search the Input Output reference for the definitions of
these variables.

Coil loads will include sensible, latent, and outside air loads.  These report
variables will depend on the type of coils being used.  If you are using an air
primary loop, the Air Loop Total Heating Energy and Air Loop Total Cooling
Energy report variables may be useful.  Again, definitions may be found in the
Input Output Reference.

Also, if you have not already done so, add the following object to your idf
file to produce a listing of available report variables for your simulation.
The list changes depending on the types of objects included in the input file.

REPORT, VARIABLE DICTIONARY;

The report variable list may be found in the rdd output file.

Mike

On 11 Mar 2007 at 14:49, Farshad Nasrollahi wrote:

> Dear friends,
>   I want to have only total heating and cooling energy demand of simulating
>   buildings but I do not know which report variables must be added to input data
>   and after simulation, where can I find required data! Attached you find an
>   example idf file. If it is possible, please add required report variable to
>   attached input file and let me know, where I can find energy demands of
>   building in an example output file.
>
>   Thank you very much,
>
>   Farshad Nasrollahi
>   Berlin University of Technology

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support