Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Return Air Setpoint Control Strategy

I am not an expert on how the controller module works, so I am not sure if that
statement is accurate.  I am not finding that in the I/O manual, would you
please cite a page number?  But it is quite possible that this will not work,
because the controlled node is so far removed from the cooing coil.

But this only eliminates options 1 and 2.  Option 3 should work.  Within the
limits of the minimum setpoint, Option 3 should maintain all of the zones at or
below the thermostat setpoint.  If the supply air temperature requirements of
the zones on the system are signficantly different, this may cause overcooling
in some zones.  So, this may not be a good solution either.

Mike