Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Greenroof

1.  To model a greenroof, use MATERIAL:ECOROOF and related objects.  See
example file EcoroofOrlando.idf

2.  Open the exported idf file in a text editor, and search for the ZONE
objects.  If I remember correctly, there will be comment which associates the
user-defined zone name with the numeric zone ID that DesignBuilder has
assigned.  A global search and replace for the numeric ID to the desired zone
name should be all that is necessary.

Mike

On 23 Apr 2007 at 8:09, Farshad Nasrollahi wrote:

>    Dear all,
>   1-       How can greenroof be modelled by E+?
>   2-       How can I change the name of spaces of the modelling house in E+,
>   which is exported from DesignBuilder? Thank you, Farshad

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx