[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: The wierd results of cooling load rate.

Dear Michael:

Thank you very much for your reminding. I have found that it is the
internal mass and the massive building envelope made the difference. I
still have several questions.

1. The total internal heat gains are exactly the same for both of these
two models. It should be so because they have the same occupancy,
lighting and equipment schedule. What puzzled me is for these two
models, they also have the same infiltration volume flow rate, but the
Infiltration Sensible Heat Gain is not the same to each other. Even
though the difference is not too big, it still doesn't make sense to me.

2. As for the Mechanical Ventilation Cooling Rate Increase, I also have
the same question. The two models have the same Outside Air Volume Flow
Rate, but the Mechanical Ventilation Cooling Rate Increase are different
from each other ( More Increase with more Set forward degrees). The
difference is kind of significant.

3. As for the Windows Heat Gains, I can not the slight difference
between this two models.

Thank you very much.

Wei

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"