[EnergyPlus_Support] set point problem

Hello all,

I'm simulating a one zone model. The model includes a plant loop
consisting of boiler:simple, baseboard:convective, heating coil and a
air loop consisting of outside air mixer with heatrecovery, fan, heating
coil and single duct:vav no reheat. I have two questions about the output.

1. I'm wondering that the output "heat exchanger total heating energy"
has only positive values. Even in summer, when the heat exchanger has a
cooling function for supply air. ( It should be negative because of the
equation for air to air heatexchanger in the engineering reference
Q_total = m * ( h_sup_in - h_sup_out))
2. The zone mean air temperature fluctuates about 0.8 degree centigrade
around the setpoint of 22 degree centigrade (Baseboard priority 1,
single duct priority 2). When I flip the priorities this effect
disappears. Does anybody know where this effect comes from?

for more details I uploaded my testobj1.idf.

thanks in advance
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Dietz
Fraunhofer-Institut for Solare Energiesysteme ISE