[EnergyPlus_Support] 100% OA and DX Coils

To All,

I am having a hard time getting EPlus dx coils to handle a 100%
outdoor air flow.  I am using a 100% outside air stream as a DOAS air
stream, so I want the temp to be neutral - 18C, and I have a
predifined volume airflow.  I have tried putting two multimode coils
in series and two standard bypassfactor coils in series.  In both
situations, I get a ton of warnings when I run the simulations -
namely that the cfm/ton is out of range during the simulations.  I
must be setting something up wrong.  Is there a way to set up DX coils
to that I can meet that 18C exit temp without the warnings?

Thanks,

Andrew