[EnergyPlus_Support] PTACs behaiving badly

To all,

I am still having some trouble getting PTACs to size correctly.  The
file that I am working on D1+_404 is posted.  The eio file reports
design day flows, but then indicates that the Userdes flows are much
lower.  However, I have autosized everything, so as far as I can
tell, UserDes should match the design day sizing.  I tried to take
the design day flows and hard size them into the idf, inputting the
design day flow as the PTAC fan flow, but the eio still reports the
faulty UserDes for the PTAC coil.  Then I tried inputting the the
design flows directly into the coil objects, but the capacities
still size to the faulty UserDes flow.

One last note, I have tried every combination of numbers I can think
of and still cannot figure out how the UserDes flows were set.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew