Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Scheduled air flow + temperature

Here is one possible approach . . .

1.  Create a dummy zone which is controlled using purchased air.

2.  Use the SINGLE HEATING COOLING SETPOINT thermostat type in the dummy zone
and control this zone to track the desired supply air temperature.

3.  Use a MIXING object to provide a flow of air from the dummy zone into the
model Zone.

4.  Use the flow rate schedule on the MIXING object to track the desired flow
rate.

Remember that SCHEDULE:FILE:COMMA can be used to make the schedule definition
easier.

Mike

On 29 May 2007 at 17:53, Sebastian Dietz wrote:

> Hello erverybody,
>
> I will model a Zone wich is served by hot air. The air flow and
> temperature should be scheduled by measured data from a real building
> and not depend on heating demand of the Zone. I searched for a
> appropriate object in the documentation, but I didn't find a object for
> that application. Does anybody have an idea how to model this on an easy
> way?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Sebastian
>
> --
> Sebastian Dietz
> Fraunhofer-Institut for Solare Energiesysteme ISE
> Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
> Phone: +49 (0) 7 61/ 45 88-51 36
> Sebastian.Dietz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the
> Documentation link and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx