RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] parametric runs

Dear Aslihan,

I don't have advice regarding E+ parametric run option, but I can recommend
you EFEN program by DesignBuilder Software, which is designed to analyze
different window options in commercial buildings.  It handles parametric
runs for windows and gives you opportunity to view and compare results using
various options, ether in a form of tables or graphs.  Also included in a
program are number of typical commercial building types available in variety
of different shapes predefined in a program.  The program includes extensive
library of windows (including different framing and glazing options) and has
capability to define new windows. EFEN is in final Beta testing stages and
can be downloaded from www.designbuildersoftware.com/efen.php

Charlie Curcija

DesignBuilder Software

  _____