[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Cntroller input data problem.

Hi Everyone,

I also have the same problem.

 ** Severe  ** FindRootSimpleController: Controller error for
controller = VAV SYS 2 COOLING COIL CONTROLLER
   **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=CALGARY INT'L AB CAN WYEC2-B-25110
WMO#=718770, 01/31 09:00 - 10:00
   **   ~~~   **   Controller function is inconsistent with user
specified controller action = Reverse action
   **   ~~~   **   Actuator will be set to maximum action
   **   ~~~   ** Controller control type=Temperature
   **   ~~~   ** Controller temperature set point = 17.20 [C]
   **   ~~~   ** Controller sensed temperature = 17.37 [C]
   **   ~~~   ** Controller actuator mass flow rate set to 5.71 [kg/s]
   **   ~~~   ** Controller actuator temperature = 7.00 [C]
   **   ~~~   **   Note: Chilled water coils should be reverse action
and the entering chilled
   **   ~~~   **         water temperature (controller actuator
temperature) should be below the setpoint temperature
   **   ~~~   **   Note: Hot water coils should be normal action and
the entering hot
   **   ~~~   **         water temperature (controller actuator
temperature) should be above the setpoint temperature

I am also sure that the parameters for VAV SYS 2 COOLING COIL
CONTROLLER are right, because most of time the program can run
properly.  It seem many factors can affect this error message. For
example, if  I add more internal heat in rooms, then this error
message will not appear.  I found this just because I input the wrong
values for internal heat.

Tj Ywh

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "love9787m" <love9787m@...>