RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] wrong volume reporting

Thanks for your attention.

The zones ?espacio sur?, ?espacio este?, ?espacio norte? and ?espacio oeste?
are similar. You can see this in the .zone information from the .eio file
(included bellow). As you can see, we have the same floor area, ceiling
height, minimum and maximum Z but the volumen are different (?espacio este?
and ?espacio oeste? are wrong).

Bellow, you can find the results file. There you can find the same
ventilation volume and different ACH volume.

Thanks again.

¡ <Zone Information>

Zone Name

North Axis {deg}

Origin X-Coordinate {m}

Origin Y-Coordinate {m}

Origin Z-Coordinate {m}

Centroid X-Coordinate {m}

Centroid Y-Coordinate {m}

Centroid Z-Coordinate {m}

Type

Zone Multiplier

Zone List Multiplier

Minimum X {m}

Maximum X {m}

Minimum Y {m}

Maximum Y {m}

Minimum Z {m}

Maximum Z {m}

Ceiling Height {m}

Volume {m3}

Zone Inside Convection Algorithm
{Simple-Detailed-CeilingDiffuser-TrombeWall}

Zone Outside Convection Algorithm {Simple-Detailed-Tarp-MoWitt-DOE-2-BLAST}

 Floor Area {m2}

Exterior Gross Wall Area {m2}

Exterior Net Wall Area {m2}

Exterior Window Area {m2}

 Zone Information

 ESPACIO SUR

0

0

0

0

8.96

8.36

1.75

1

1

1

0

25.05

0

17.25

0

3.5

3.5

828.53

Detailed

Detailed

236.72

120.75

55.63

65.12

 Zone Information

 ESPACIO ESTE

-90

34.5

0

0

26.14

8.96

1.75

1

1

1

17.25

34.5

0

25.05

0

3.5

3.5

514.58

Detailed

Detailed

236.72

120.75

55.63

65.12

 Zone Information

 ESPACIO NORTE

180

34.5

34.5

0

25.54

26.14

1.75

1

1

1

9.45

34.5

17.25

34.5

0

3.5

3.5

828.53

Detailed

Detailed

236.72

120.75

54.97

65.78

 Zone Information

 ESPACIO OESTE

90

0

34.5

0

8.36

25.54

1.75

1

1

1

0

17.25

9.45

34.5

0

3.5

3.5

1142.48

Detailed

Detailed

236.72

120.75

55.63

65.12

 Zone Information

 ESPACIO INTERIOR

0

0

0

0

17.25

17.25

1.75

1

1

1

9.45

25.05

9.45

25.05

0

3.5

3.5

851.76

Detailed

Detailed

243.36

0

0

0

Date/Time

ESPACIO INTERIOR:Zone Ventilation Air Change Rate [ach](Hourly)

ESPACIO ESTE:Zone Ventilation Air Change Rate [ach](Hourly)

ESPACIO OESTE:Zone Ventilation Air Change Rate [ach](Hourly)

ESPACIO SUR:Zone Ventilation Air Change Rate [ach](Hourly)

ESPACIO NORTE:Zone Ventilation Air Change Rate [ach](Hourly)

ESPACIO INTERIOR:Zone Ventilation Volume [m3](Hourly)

ESPACIO ESTE:Zone Ventilation Volume [m3](Hourly)

ESPACIO OESTE:Zone Ventilation Volume [m3](Hourly)

ESPACIO SUR:Zone Ventilation Volume [m3](Hourly)

ESPACIO NORTE:Zone Ventilation Volume [m3](Hourly)

 01/01  01:00:00

0.09

1.22

0.55

0.75

0.75

80.36

625.31

625.31

625.31

625.31

Miguel Ángel Pascual

Director Técnico

MIYABI       espacios urbanos bioclimáticos

Carlos III 11, 3ºizda. 31002 Pamplona

Tel: 948 20 36 44  Fax: 948 20 78 60

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:mapascual@xxxxxxxxx"mapascual@xxxxxxxxx

Web: HYPERLINK "http://www.miyabi.es"www.miyabi.es